Reviews for "Divine Intervention pt. 1"

the hitbox is stupid and the shot system to for this dificult (and why a zombie child can't be stop in one headshot with a simple gun)

Graphics look good and the animation is okay. This game is really hurt by the high difficulty. If you have to cheat to play a game, than there is a serious problem. Reduce the difficulty so players can actually experience the entire game.

why did they even make this game? it's impossible to get through the first level, i'm not even hacking!

good but a kind of hard

This game sucks ass. Start is impossible without fixing the game a bit and I can't even get the kid off of me.