Reviews for "Divine Intervention pt. 1"

the part that bugged me was that the stupid big bloated boss would use that lightning bolt and there is no way to avoid it
i did laugh pretty hard with the hobo in the trash can

Wow, 2003, wtf! Its been that much since i played?OMG, and i still don't know if that guy got a job... Hope so :p
Gosh, time flies. I swear dust in the wind its playing in the back of my head... I need to read me some Sartre.

very Impressive!! glad I beat it!! very fucking cool! 5 stars!

easy you beat the boss with the shotgun dumbo

HOW THE HECK DO YOU BEAT THE BOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!