Reviews for "Stabby's Revenge"

Nice peice of work

Thought out well drawn and put together. Good stuff. But what is the song at the end of the credits??

Hooray for Cake and Radiohead

What newgrounds needs is more flash with Radiohead and Cake. Props for you. The voice acting was strong, except for the narrator who sucked. Sorry. He kind of took away from the piece. Otherwise, I liked Scoop. Like two scoops of raisins right? Yeah. Black stereotypes ARE funny. And offensive. But really funny. I'm not usually one for mindless violence, but I think it might actually make this particular piece funnier. Kill things. Killing is funny. Especially mindless killing. Maybe someone could point out Stabby's shoe is untied. Allow for a three second pause, then stab that someone in the face. Instant comedy. Just like in real life.

pretty good

this movie was pretty good keep up the good work. and next time have stabby stab someone. lol but it was a good movie.

it was OK

as an individual movie i wouldnt recomend it, but as the intro to a series (i hope) it was good, and i want to watch the second one to see what actually happens

...

This was such a great episode of stabby, i mean you took it one way and then completely shocked me and made me laugh with the twist ending. I liked the voice acting for the characters like usual but for the first time i thought that the voice over guy at the end's quality in the sound transfer was pretty bad. But overall this was really well done, i mean i like the way that the two main characters interact they have a good chemisty together.

~HJ~
(Hamy_jamy isn't even suppose to be here today)