Reviews for "Stabby's Revenge"

pretty good

this movie was pretty good keep up the good work. and next time have stabby stab someone. lol but it was a good movie.

ehh... not bad

Um... we needed some serious murderous vengeance in here, ummm... yeaaaaah. I was the dude people picked on, and I would have stabbed that f*ck fo shizzle... my nizzle. And the chick was bein a biznatch... why not stab her? In fact, the dude's name is STABBY. Why not STAB PEOPLE? But otherwise it was a good setup for future bloodshed. Heh heh... will he use the X-mas knife soon???

Not all that bad

Great introduction for the character even if it lacked actual stabbing. Hope to see part 2 soon.

I wonder why his prnets named him stabby aside the fact he stabs people. Did he start it from birth?

Great work.

I'd love to see more. Reminds me a lot of http://www.rathergood.com/stabbypool/

YellowJumpsuit responds:

haha.. surprisingly, i'd never seen that before. now i've got that song stuck in my head.

Hooray for Cake and Radiohead

What newgrounds needs is more flash with Radiohead and Cake. Props for you. The voice acting was strong, except for the narrator who sucked. Sorry. He kind of took away from the piece. Otherwise, I liked Scoop. Like two scoops of raisins right? Yeah. Black stereotypes ARE funny. And offensive. But really funny. I'm not usually one for mindless violence, but I think it might actually make this particular piece funnier. Kill things. Killing is funny. Especially mindless killing. Maybe someone could point out Stabby's shoe is untied. Allow for a three second pause, then stab that someone in the face. Instant comedy. Just like in real life.