Reviews for "Last Boss (Megaman 6) Acapella"

AWESOME!

I am a very big Megaman fan and i enjoyed this a lot! Acapella is very nice too i think you should do a few more like this. You are a very talented with music keep up the good work!

One more thing it would be almost the most amazing thing on earth if you were to create an acapella of the battle theme from final fantasy I. It's just my opinion but i think it would be amazing.

sonicmega responds:

Ooh, Final Fantasy, THAT is a suggestion I have not heard before. Thanks for the pointer, good sir, I very well might just try that! Thanks for the review!

Once again,

I can see you put some effort into to this, keep it up!

sonicmega responds:

Thanks a lot, I'll do my best!

Awesome!!

Doo Dooo Dooo Doooo lol!!!

sonicmega responds:

What we have here is a man who has already memorized the lyrics.

Cool.

Nice beat you made up, good that there was a little courtet. You got the tune pretty spot on, reminds me of the good old days (not really I have never played MM) but it was quite enjoyable to listen to and quite funny. Cool that you faded at the end, that was a nice affect. I wish to listen to some more. Keep it up.

Kind regards -
Sirtom93.

sonicmega responds:

Thanks very much for your kind words! I think I might have missed one final beat section that was in the original, but nevertheless I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Hahaha

Love Megaman. Love Acapellas.

You are on your way to becoming a Tibetan Monk, soon you will be able to harmonize with your own voice. Then you can just record these in one take.

Great great work here.

>=]

sonicmega responds:

I've always wondered what it would be like to emit two different notes out of your mouth at the same time.