Reviews for "Last Boss (Megaman 6) Acapella"

nice!

oh yeah, what a great take on megaman music, loved it. try a song from the megaman zero games, from 2 or 4 maybe? great job mate.

sonicmega responds:

Ooh, I've never played any of those games, I've only followed it up through the Extreme (X) series... you'll have to help me out on picking a song from the Zero-genre... D:

Acapella= Win

Aw, I'm a sucker for acapella. Anyway, fantastic job, it sounds great. I could never do this XP

sonicmega responds:

It's possible, trust me, it's just extremely hard. The first time I finished this, I compared it to the original only to find out it was horribly off-tempo. It's really all trial-and-error when it comes to things like this, so I appreciate your support of the final product!

Holy shit!

I never saw this one coming.

sonicmega responds:

Neither did I, in terms of clarity. I'm quite happy with it, really; I'm glad you enjoyed it as well! Thanks for voting!

Sweet!

Love it! I can think of a whole slew of games you could do something similar for! Well done!

sonicmega responds:

Well, if any specific ones come to mind, feel free to PM me your suggestions. I may have a ton of songs on my iTunes, but sometimes it just takes that outside suggestion to get the ball rolling ;)

ohhh

never counted to hear something like this...hahaha nice...voted 5
check out my audio when you have the time

sonicmega responds:

Gladly! I'm happy that you were pleasantly surprised, as well. Hopefully I can manage to pull off something like this again in the near future!