Reviews for "Armed and Angelous"

Great.

This has a very 60's rock kind of feel to it. I love every bit of this, in fact. It' s actually now my wallpaper on my iPod. Great work, man. Keep it up.

wow

ppl must not know good music, to all of you ppl complaining about the "Arm the homeless" its a reference to the band Rise Against. the lead singers guitar has tht same insignia, alsotheres an album by the same titlen and a song by the same title all by the same band lol :D there some clarity.

now on to the stellar art work. its amazing. would you clarify on what kind of tablet you did this with. im lookin into tablet and i dont wanna geta crappy bamboo lol. also could you pm me like idk instructions on how to format pics to fit on NG b/c i have loads of art tht i wanna put on my profile. please and thank you :D

OzynO responds:

I use a very old Intuos3 4x6 pen tablet by wacom. was really cheap since its an older model, i reckon it most be cheaper now. and ill be glad to help how ever i can. :) thanks for your input on the guitar quote, but I was quoting Tom Morello from Rage, But He was quoting Rise against. :)

censored?

can u add uncensored plus i see a bit of left nipple

omfg

neeeeeeeeeeds boobs *dies of lack of boobs*
=)

awsome.

could you do an RHCP version in honor of FLEA next? also the only thing this picture is missing......is lesbians...........please make another one in honor of flea( with 2 girls both wearing fleas cool fluffy animal pants and with fleas cool matching bass guitar) PLEASE MAKE THIS!