Reviews for "Kerri's Big Invention"

All hail the frog :o

Screw the Xbox, Final Fantasy rules, and where the hell can I buy those metallic frogs?! Might I say I'm a huge fan of all your work, and as all of it, all my 5 r belong to this!!! XD I guess the only negative points I can give you are that the voice acting isn't always synchronized well with the mouth movements, and that it often stops before the end of a sentence...But don't let those comments stand into your Godly way =) *stamps "MY IDOL" stick'em on your head*

7w45 t3h ub3r

The parodies the easter egg at the end the whole metal froggy thing Joseph Blanchette you are t3h ub3r

awesome

The videogame titles, (Animal Crossing2 is coming out, by the way), the books, the oneringmobile, the thing about Final Fantasy X, CHOCOLATE, The Pikmin, everything was great.

The Legendary Frog Logo was from the Chrono Trigger opening. I may be wrong, but I think the Preloader (Things to do while waiting for the movie to load) was based off of today's (15th November, at least where I am) comic from NulearPower.com (Things to do while waiting for Final Fantasy XI).

Anyway, good job. Keep up the good work.

(And I see you did Fox's voice for Perfect Kirby 3)

woot!!!one!one!one!!!

that was awesome, i loved the SCII scene.

..........................................wow.....

::Hey topcatyo! Don't post spoilers!::

Anyway, Great job Joey. That was the best installment yet. The only problems I noticed were the voice-sync and typos in the subtitles. Other than that, it was perfect.

Are you planning on fixing it up?