Reviews for "Kerri's Big Invention"

Awsome,

You HAVE to be my favorite flash artist ever...great work!
Stickums...
Atari "universal" controller...
"what about Xbox?"
"uhhhh.."
to shorten this up... LOL followed by ROFL.

coul

homestar rocks!!!!!! hes spiffeh

Right On

I really liked it. But instead of all 10s I'm going to be completely objective. The graphics were fine but sort of simplistic. Style wise was fine, you stuck with the same style throughout. I can go either way on the sound. No violence. I couldn't find anything to interact with. Strictly speaking mathematically you got a 4 overall but since it was really, really, funny I'm giving you 2 bonus overall points. Good job make more.

Go Kerrigan!

If you are out there (im asking you this becuase of the flash " Help legendary frog in his time of need' saying that you were in a accident and now your in a coma)Tell me that you are allright.

MUFFIN!

Kerrigan rocks! MAKE MORE OR THE DONUTS WILL GET YOU! (joke I'm like Kerrigan except she likes MUFFINS!.)