Reviews for "Kerri's Big Invention"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh my fucking god that was genious mate. Hahahahahahahaha! Make another one soon please so we can continue to laugh.

one of your best!!!

I love prety much all of your movies, except i dont really care for the resident evils, but this one is exceptionally great, I love it, watched it 5 times today so far hehe! keep up the great work!

This is great!

I just love these flashes about Kerrigen and Ark! Great use of humour without having to fall back to cursing.

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY

PEANUT BUTTER JELLYPEANUT BUTTER JELLYPEANUT BUTTER JELLYPEANUT BUTTER JELLYPEANUT BUTTER JELLY

Simply Great

To put it simply....you rock!

I love your movies, they are high larious, plus there's always great videogame jokes that make me laugh, since I'm a nerd.