Reviews for "Pube muppet collection 6"

OMFG

i love it lolly..you can never stop makin em...its wonderful. ill be giving you some for ure next one...and ill be bak in teh forums as soon as i finish the script to my movie.
PubeBeaker/CodeRedClock

LollypopClock responds:

I can't wait to read your scripts and thanks for the fifen!

Pube muppet for president!

Pube muppet is a great character. I liked the titanic- one. Pube never gets old. Great job.

I saw Xczone's review!

My god, he is so gay. I will shove him up my ass and shit him out agian. And then I will make him eat what I pooped out.

Best flash ever.

Let's all cry over gay rights. That'll do a lot of good... Or, perhaps, we laugh about stereotypes, and move on, knowing that they are untrue.

For God's sakes, it's Kermit the Frog's head with MS paint lines behind it. He is NOT a representation of the homosexual community by any means. Stop getting so butthurt about trivial matters "CelticClock"

LOOOOOOOOOL

im bisexual and i find this shit funny as hell. if i was hardcore gay like that id imagine thats what id be like. dont stop with the pube muppet. but try to make him say something other than hello my good man i am the pube muppet. at the beggening of each video. try different sayings every time. also try different saying other than ass excrusions try addingd farts or shit or something . you did adding more vocabulary in the next generation and i love it. PUBE MUPPET FOREVAH