Reviews for "Pube muppet collection 6"

lol

poop and poop poop that was funny

LOOOOOOOOOL

im bisexual and i find this shit funny as hell. if i was hardcore gay like that id imagine thats what id be like. dont stop with the pube muppet. but try to make him say something other than hello my good man i am the pube muppet. at the beggening of each video. try different sayings every time. also try different saying other than ass excrusions try addingd farts or shit or something . you did adding more vocabulary in the next generation and i love it. PUBE MUPPET FOREVAH

Best flash ever.

Let's all cry over gay rights. That'll do a lot of good... Or, perhaps, we laugh about stereotypes, and move on, knowing that they are untrue.

For God's sakes, it's Kermit the Frog's head with MS paint lines behind it. He is NOT a representation of the homosexual community by any means. Stop getting so butthurt about trivial matters "CelticClock"

Sorry, but not funny anymore.

I think Pube Muppit used to be funny, but now that you think about it, it's disturbing and very stereotipical towards homosexuals. It just assumes that all gays think about is dildos, condoms, vibrators, orgies, blowjobs, and necrophilism. It's just not funny anymore, it's as simple as that. Just, stop, alright? One of my cousin's friends is gay, we don't give him a lot of shit about it, and we certainly don't degrade him for his sexual desires. Just stop with Pube Muppit, and I'll be alright.

this is teh awesomeness

they have hello kitty vibrators? I like when he visits titanic and says that he wants to kill kate winslet because she is cramping his style, that part was htwfrdgbjfd!