For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 10 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Free Your Mind"

Not good

Really, those jokes about the Matrix weren't funny at all. Foamy in the air for ages, that wasn't funny. I thought it was pretty stupid as well. Also, about the preloader you use, can't you use a different preloader instead of using the same one on every flash? That does get annoying and boring. :| You should try making different preloaders instead of using the same one everytime.

-Bahamut

pahhh.

youre not worthy of parodying the matrix.

Heh.

Illwillpress didn't include any bullet time because you can't do it with motion tweens.

Keep it up

This and your other cartoon rocks! Keep up the good work im looking foward to your next masterpiece.