Reviews for "Free Your Mind"

Solid 10+ rating, as usual ^_________^

I haven't seen that many Matrix take offs, but of the ones I have seen as of yet, this is the best. XD Foamy adds light and humor to my days when I need it. This series couldn't possibly get any better, due to it's quality now...over the top! Could you stick Begley in more cartoons? He's amusing, with his cute little british accent.

Why Not Foamy????

Well, everyone else makes fun of "The Matrix"... Why not Foamy? This is probably the funniest play-off of "The Matrix" I have seen yet! But if I were to ever watch the Matrix high.... I don't think I would be laughing anymore....

10!

^_^

Maybe Laurence Fishburn could help our pal Foamy.

*giggles*

Foamy ish awesome ... hopefully he will be put down soon. Keep up the good work!!

funny!!!!!!!