Reviews for "[SD] Mystery in Space"

very ominous

sounds pretty good, i love how ominous and mysterious it sounds, very good background music for a mysterious scene. The melody is quite catchy and sounds very good, as does the harmony. And the (piano?) that kicks in at around 2:20 sounds great. Excellent work here, 5/5 from me :)

Woohoo, thanks JKM!

Reminds me of ecco!

Part one really sounded like Fault Zone, from Ecco Tides of Time, and part 2 sounded sort of like Two Tides from the same game. Okay, so anyway, the first part was good, I liked the heavy bass. Second part, not so much bass, I didn't like it as much as the first part. For the high octave part, I think it's a little slow. However, it's still 9/10, 5/5, and a dl! Good job.

SupraDarky responds:

Woo! Thanks BP. I always appreciate reviews, especially for my original compositions. :)

I like it

Its calming yet mysterous. It is very good when surfing the web.

very (spacey)

sounds exactly like a song from mass effect would sound like you are coasting around in space

nice

i9ts was all right at the beging but once it hit 3 minuates in teh song it got good loved the end
keep uo the good work