Reviews for "[SD] Mystery in Space"

Mass Effect

I thought this was alot like Mass Effect before even reading your comments, you did a good job recreating the sci-fi-ey feal.

Thanks!!

EVE

The beginning of this song sounded like the song Merchants & Looters from EVE Online =)
Great song, its so smooth, like a dream.. Could easy fall asleep with this song playing! ;D

10/10
5/5

Ahhh I'll have to check that song out then! Glad you like this! :P

Ahhh, Mass-Effect music...

It was so...ambient, so out-of-the-way and yet noticeable enough to set the mood throughout the entirety of the game, it was perfect gaming music.

Much like this is perfect background, ambient music for just whatever purpose you may have while at the computer. I very much loved this.

Or rather...

With much enthusiasm; I very much loved this. Admiringly; you did a great job on this track.

SupraDarky responds:

Mass Effect was a great game and I can't wait for the sequel. The music was definitely something special. I'm happy you like this!

Spot on :)

yup, definitely great as background music. Quite addictive after a while.

which is why i must download it. good job :)

Thank ya!

STFU sityin

the only thing he does is giving away undeserved 0 for NO REASON!!! he did the same on others indeed, don't listen to his crap yay
this is good, and it's not trance... no real 'beat' and just not trancy enough to be trance HAH in ya face (though i know practicaly nothing of music, still HAH)
anyway! good work on this song, it really makes me drift off ^^

:P