Reviews for "[SD] Mystery in Space"

Happy Statement: I much enjoyed this...

I'm sorry...but I truely can't find the words to explain just how good this is.

I will, however, do my best:

What I find most note-worthy and enjoyable about this song is the fact at how it so seemlessly interlocks with eachother when shifting tune and melody. It's extremely easy on the ears as well as hauntingly enjoyable to listen to...and when I do...I can't help but find myself standig upon an uncharted world...looking out over the arrid, dusty landscape with the glowing blue sun setting in the distance...

It's a magnificent work of music you've got here and you've much to be proud of.

SupraDarky responds:

Thanks GruntMan. This song is definitely unique in my library and it's one of the songs I'm the happiest with. Reading reviews like this is always pretty motivating, I'll think about doing another ambient type of music in the future.

YAY

So cool !!! I'm totally acording with xDeathFlashx this theme reminds me mass effect , a truly great RPG.

SupraDarky responds:

Yep, Mass Effect was my inspiration!

Love the song!

Great work on this one. I got it downloaded and listen to it a lot. Thanks for bringing out music like this! =D

SupraDarky responds:

Sweet! Happy you like it.

Reminds me of the Creation of a star...

with the star forming, then growing into a full sized star.... I don't know why, though...

SupraDarky responds:

:O That's nice. Thanks for the review!

Peaceful, Beautiful

I love Mass Effect. I truly do.

And you really captured that discovery-ish ambience I love so much floating about in the background of the game.

In fact, I signed into my almost never used or cared about newgrounds ID just so I could rate you, I liked it so much.

Keep it up, it's a beautiful thing man.

SupraDarky responds:

Ahhh thanks for the review. Good feedback on original songs is always appreciated. I'm glad you like this, I really tried my best at the time and I'm still very happy with the result.