Reviews for "[SD] Mystery in Space"

Spot on :)

yup, definitely great as background music. Quite addictive after a while.

which is why i must download it. good job :)

Thank ya!

hmm

interesting, i liked the ambient style XD you were right about it being good background music. what software?

5/5 10/10+downloaded

FL Studio. Thanks!

Sweetness on the ears...

Unfortunately I have never played Mass Effect nor EVE so I can't really compare with those two. But what I CAN say is that if I could imagine myself standing in the middle of a deserted or unfamiliar planet... and that music would play in the middle... It will just give me the chills 'cause this melody gives you such an amazing atmosphere that you simply can't stop thinking about something of that sort.
Really great 10/10.

Thanks illia! :P

Ahhh, Mass-Effect music...

It was so...ambient, so out-of-the-way and yet noticeable enough to set the mood throughout the entirety of the game, it was perfect gaming music.

Much like this is perfect background, ambient music for just whatever purpose you may have while at the computer. I very much loved this.

Or rather...

With much enthusiasm; I very much loved this. Admiringly; you did a great job on this track.

SupraDarky responds:

Mass Effect was a great game and I can't wait for the sequel. The music was definitely something special. I'm happy you like this!

EVE

The beginning of this song sounded like the song Merchants & Looters from EVE Online =)
Great song, its so smooth, like a dream.. Could easy fall asleep with this song playing! ;D

10/10