Reviews for "Matrix BR"

Nice and up beat! ^_^

This is the first thing you've submitted that has actually made me feel like dancing. I like this one a lot.
I'll have to re-organize my favourites now >_>
Oh well. This is going to be among my top favourites. Glad I can see you progress the way you do. You've done amazing work with the percussion in this one too.
Nice sounds and nice rythem. I'm liking it more than Revelation. I'd like to hear this one at a dance club or something.
Good luck and procrastinate some more.
Unless it's with Dancing mad, Hurry up with that one boy!

Lol.//..

" I want to hear if this is a decent piece or if it's not" average score 4.4/5 and 9.8/10.
Your shiz is always good man, you should maybe look for a job in some kind of vid game music or something... It's a little classic for most vid games nowadays but its still ownage/

Haven't danced in a while

I told you that you could do well with original pieces! Though your VG mixes are awesome, nothing beats a song that makes you wanna dance so badly. Keep up the original stuff, but don't forget your VG mixes either!

-hawkrider1

This is great.

It's a slow starting song, but when it gets fully progressed, It reaches out and smacks you in the face.

Let's see, easily used for an intro to a game, like the theme song.

Great song again my friend. 5/5 10/10.

~Brandon~

Amazing

Hmm, to start off, the sound sounds really original to me. Congrats on that!

I just wanted to say that, because I really like what you did with this song.
Its one of the best I have heard.

I do not think it has a very climatic ending, but that is ok. It might sound better without.