Reviews for "Triforce of the Gods"

The Gods are pleased

This is amazing looking. You did a very nice job. Could be the cover of a comic!

Thank you very much!

awesome work

it shows how much effort u put in this amzing art and u deserve the frontpage but one question.
How do u do it? this amazing art is fantastic and i want to know how i can do this kind of art to ng.
Can you tell what programmes do you use and another stuff that is usefulto do this kind of art. Please tell me, i must know.
Overall, thanks for this excellent image keep up the good work

Thank you very much! =)
For this piece specifically, the drawing was all done on paper---five separate drawings, actually: 1) Link, 2) Zelda, Agahnim, Stalfos, 3) Ganon and the maiden crystals, 4) the scenery across the bottom/behind Link, and 5) the giant tablet itself.

The predominant shading was all hatching on the original drawings themselves. Coloring was done in Photoshop CS2 with a Wacom Bamboo Pen and Touch. The Indiana Jones font is called Fedora from Shy Fonts .com.

Other than that, it was all a matter of composing this one to match the general layout of the original Raiders of the Lost Ark poster.

And patience. This was probably 10-12 hours cumulative work.

THAT IS!.....

EPIC! Two awesome things combined! This is sooo well done, God! I want it on my wall, it would make the most awesome poster!

Thank so much!

Hilarious!

I am a big Indiana Jones fan and seeing this is plain funny to me! Nice creativity!

Thank ya very much!

unbelievably old school

It's dangerous to go alone, take this! (wooden sword)