Create a free account to unlock the full magic and wonder of Newgrounds!

Reviews for "_-={Moonlit Cobble}=-_"

"Extremely moving, perfect!"

Thankyou so much! I've been searching for something as calm, and moving for my RPG! I must say, you're really great with Classical!

I've been listening to your works for years, yet this is my first review. The fact that you've changed your style of composing has drawn closer attention.(I was getting tired of the choir, and church bells).

Now, on to the review...

I really like how it starts off, the chimes are great, and was that a pan flute? It really reminds me of a peaceful village, and that's what it was intended for!

Not much I can really say, MostWantedVIP took those words right out of my mouth, but i'm going to be using this for my Adventure RPG "Glacias Harmony".

You can have a look also..

http://www.phanxgames.com/forum/forum _posts.asp?TID=8239&PN=1

MaestroRage responds:

Heehee, it's amazing when two different people make something together, ah? We're learning a lot about different styles by working together now.
The chimes were Chinese finger cymbals (<333 which I think really wrapped up the whole song in its cuteness and glory), and it was actually a regular flute. ^_^ I'm glad that our intentions were met by your standards.
With the link, I think that's up to MaestroRage. I'll make sure to let him know about it.
LadyArsenic <3

Well...

Well, I don't have much to say, but this is so calm and peacful, it reminds me of something... *thinks* But, anyways, I really do like the music. Great beginning, I like the whole song, really... Nothing much to say from me, because you already did a good job!

10 out of 10
5 out of 5
ADDED to Fav. Artisist =D
"Great work, man! Love it ^-^ I'm looking forward to some more!"

MaestroRage responds:

^ ^ Aw, well thank you! Calm and peaceful were our intentions, so I guess we succeed!
Thank you for listening!

Lady Arsenic <3

No words to describe...

Great work. It really carries you on when it "grows epic".

I no nothing of music, so don't take my advice really seriously, but I get a slightly disappointing feeling in the end of a note sequence that "lacks one note". I mean, it skips the one before the last one, for instance.

There's a great feeling you get when the Music tells you what It'll be doing next, yet still you can't wait to hear it.

It grew epic...? o.o
Anyway,, I didn't realize it was missing a note at the end. I wonder which one it is...
Anyway, thank you for your kind words, and thank you for listening!

.....wow

im at a loss for words, it makes me forget the bad in my past and helps me look foward to new and memorys.please keep maiking things like this

MaestroRage responds:

Aw, I'm glad you enjoyed it so much! That's exactly what I was hoping for when this song was born. We'll make sure to include some more pieces like this, ah?
Lady Arsenic

So beautiful...like if i was in a dream....= )

I had a game called Boktai the Sun is in your hand. The music was peaceful and filled with love from the heart, but your music sounds better, with more love if you will.

MaestroRage responds:

Thank you very much. We worked hard on it. ^_^ I love to make gentle pieces like this for people to just relax and forget all their troubles. Thank you for listening!