Reviews for "Friday Flood: Black Cat"

Interesting

I really like the colour scheme. All the black and purple along with the strong contrasts make it look very interesting. It seems kinda unreal, like in a dream or something. While her pose is calm and relaxing the lines and the drawing style seems very fast and wild. Nice take on the theme.

Attractive color combo.

I like these colors combined.

very nice

I agree the colours are very atmospheric and it looks anatomically correct :3
maybe more could be done with the background, but that doesn't really detract from the image. :)

Love the colors

Oh man I love these colors, they are so cold and cool. yet with a touch of warmth. If you know what I mean

The pose looks a bit stiff and uncomfortable though, but that could be because I don't get the perspective ...

Anyways, I think it looks good, good job, and happy friday flood!

Racy and different!

What really grabs me here is the color choices. I think the pinkish and lavender tones are interesting, and the really dark blues complement them well. It's sketchier and more unrefined the further you get from the face, which really draws the viewers eye there as a focal point. The background could have used a bit more, the front makes me wonder what it is she is laying on in that pose. Nice work overall, Kraig!