Reviews for "++ Kaim Reborn ++"

Wow, just wow...

THIS is why i love your music. The transition from the first minute to 1:17 and fades back later on in it is just... damn. Picturing this in an rpg, a scene for it, it fits perfectly. Really makes me want to play Lost Odyssey so i can see the part you've made this a tribute too. >w< I really hope the song's rating gets higher, it's truly a lovely piece. <3 I'll be waiting eagerly for part two! ^__^ 5/5 & 10/10 for you~

kelwynshade responds:

Thanks again. Lost Odyssey is really THAT good. I'm very picky about RPG's these days, but it truly is quite a piece of art.

It shouldn't be too long before the whole thing is finished. If you like what you hear so far, I'm sure you'll love the rest.

Thanks for the great review!

Fuck people

You know song is sweet. Fuck whoever votes zeroes on your shit. Fuckin assholes. Have a nice day. Fuck.

kelwynshade responds:

You, sir, have successfully used the word 'Fuck' more times than you have created sentences.

Awesome.

Maybe the finished product will get the votes it deserves. I can only hope.

Lusterous...

Your score on this bad boy is atrocious man. I helped it a bit.

I love the slow piano style you used in this one, gave it a nature that really strikes me as captivating. Also love how around about 1:17 it really picked up and your use of instruments on that part was pretty breathtakingly catchy^_^

I really really like this piece, shows some of your talents.

This piece seems so fragile it may break at the touch of a whisper....

Gorgeous man.
5/5
~andrew

kelwynshade responds:

You know, it used to really really bug me, but I guess there isn't anything I can do, so I just sigh and move on.

I'm happy you like this one. I'm working hard on the second half and you'll hopefully enjoy the final product.

Thanks again for an excellent review.

Stupid low scorers...

I guess people who vote that low on a fine submission like this , have little to no idea of all the work that goes in the making of a song.
It was cool, not my kind of music, but VERY fitting for an rpg.
Nice job.

I appreciate it.

Yes, this takes a lot more time than choosing pre-made loops, mixing them together, and calling it a day (or 10 minutes).

Oh well, it's those out there like you who judge fairly and understand the work put into music that deserve to use the vote button.

I'm happy you liked it regardless of it not being your type of music.