Reviews for "++ Kaim Reborn ++"

Briliant

I don`t have 360, but we can reproduse all scene from game without game =)
great work!

kelwynshade responds:

Thanks man. Glad you enjoyed this one too.

Artwork

I almost finished the game and I'm surprised how much your song respect the spirit and the ambiance of it. It's pretty well done. I also felt like a very cold breeze on my whole skin, and it usually means I love it.

kelwynshade responds:

Thanks. I truly enjoyed the hell out of this game. I just can't stress enough how long it's been since a game has been this good in my eyes.

It's always a pleasure to hear that my work gives people the feelings you describe.

Thanks for checkin' it out.

i am speechless

wow... just wow is all i have to say i played the game lost odyssey and at moments i was actually nearly brought to tears and when i saw your song i was a little bit skeptical as to if it would match up to the game but after listening to it i was once again nearly brought to tears this is something that i can listen to for hours on end and still love it it is just that beautiful

my props to you i can't wait for the second piece to come out and never stop making music as beautiful as this

5/5 over and over and over again

kelwynshade responds:

Haha. Yeah, when most people say they made something, especially music, its usually interestingly made horribly. Hopefully I did quite the opposit in most peoples eyes. I'm pleased you enjoy this.

Again, part 2 shouldn't take too much longer to finish.

great man

excellent work and this song has excellent feeling and mood to it looking forward to part 2

kelwynshade responds:

Awesome. It shouldn't be too long before it's released.

Great!

This is an awesome song, and even though this is your own original music, I can kind of feel the influence of Lost Odessey within it. It's nice to see that there are other people who enjoy Lost Odessey besides myself. Anyways, you did a great job and I'll be looking forward to the next part!

kelwynshade responds:

Thank you for the comments. Lost Odyssey was truly a worthy RPG experience.

Part 2 should please everyone who enjoys part 1.