Reviews for "++ Kaim Reborn ++"

I really enjoyed this.

I listened to all of your songs now, and i must say they all were really great. I really liked this song aswell, soft and gentle... But i didn't like the drums that much, i liked the cymbal's otherwise it made your song sound like marching music. Please change those drums to something else. Everythings so gentle and soft and then suddendly come those drums and i think im marching in the army.

But other than that, great work. All of your songs. Well i added you as fav artist^^

kelwynshade responds:

The drums are to remind the main character Kaim of his past, where he's spent many many years as a mercenary. The drums make sense if you've played the game.

I'm glad you like it regardless.

Epicsauce.

I'm playing through Lost Odyssey right now (truly first great nextgen RPG IMO), and I gotta say this fits the situation you described pretty well. Especially if you factor in Gongora after the first half is done.

Usually I'm a bit more in depth than this, but it's 4:00 AM in the morning and my braincells are slowly being drowned in inacurracy, so I can't really focus as much as I want.

Be that as it may, I can still appreciate the epicsauce that's been poured over this track. You have my 5.

Greets,
- NT.

kelwynshade responds:

I'm happy that everyone who's played the game knows what situation I'm talking about, and I'm happy you all feel this fits.

'epicsause'

I like that =)

Wow

I've been on this site for a long time, and I've heard a lot of beautiful music in my time. This piece here is one of the greatest I've ever heard on this website. I give good compliments often, and it's because of guys like you that make this awesome music. Thank you for making this, and I can't wait to hear for part 2.

kelwynshade responds:

=) I appreciate the comments. I'm not the best here, but I don't try to be. I write music because I love it. I've got my own style to writing. I'm just happy that there are people out there like you who enjoy hearing what I enjoy making.

Part 2 is still getting worked on, just keep checkin back for it.

Ive never played the game...

Kinda reminds me of a dream wolrd :] has a nice flow to it and its kinda relaxing. Keep up the good work!

kelwynshade responds:

If you ever get the chance to, DO IT!

oh, and thanks.

Mmm....

It makes me feel as I've just stumbled onto something importent to me a long time ago....That still is, but forgotten within the winds of time.....
A excellent piece of work. It went very well with the manga I was reading at the time too XD

Awesomenessness.

The second half is getting closer and closer to finished. woot.