Reviews for "Battlemage"

I love art

wow

This work is just simply amazing, I hope you go to an art school of some sort, I know for a fact, MANY gaming/ cartoon/ movie directors and companies and modding teams for half-life 2, would just love to have you in their ranks as an elite concept artist. Not only can your create original monster work, but also perfect human body work.

But I'm sure you already know this, you probably want somebody to tell you to make it sound true.

WHOA, no wonder this was FRONTPAGED!

Immediately FAV'd this & gave u 5/5.
SO AWESOME MAN.
Keep up the GREAT WORK!

Great

This is perfect

Aw3s0mn!!!

This is cool! I love it and i wish i could make art like this...well i just tried but i failed...NICE DONE! keep the good work up and keep your style of art!!