Reviews for "Kriz: ReMotion"

this. is... amazing

its just... wow. there's no words to describe it. just... wow. amazing... never took classes? don't know music theory? can't play piano? bullshit. just... wow. this song is so moving. it's practically life-changing. it gives me motivation to do anything and everything. it never gets old. it's like someone cheering you on, except theres no one there. just the sweet rhythm. just this masterpiece. just this god of a song. just feeling and emotion. just... amazing.

actual review:
this song is amazing! OMG! the structure is perfect, although it being much longer would be perfect. this should be played on the radio and not the trash music that actually is played. the many synths and instruments have perfect harmony and fit terrifically. no doubt about that. this song is probably the closest you can get to a perfect trance song. just full of emotion and energy. make more of songs like this please! I BEG OF YOU.

as aforementioned, wow.

Kr1z responds:

Hey :D Thanks so much for the review :)

Glad you like it so much!

I made many more songs like this, together with my buddy F-777 (Jesse Valentine).
We put an album together, called ReMotion!

It's now on iTunes, see my newspost for more details :)

Cheers!

Dude

I've listened to this song.. for... pretty much forever.. i've never gotten old of this song at all. its just.. amazing.. Thats all i can say.. nothing at all wrong with it :D hahah i love how you are promoting you and F-777's album in your replies xD haha its cool though.. that album is pure eargasmic :P man.. i only wish that one day i might be able to make a song this good... did you take classes? do you play the piano? I would love to know :D thank you so much man for giving Newgrounds the best song ever :)
~Jason

Kr1z responds:

Hey, I've never taken classes, I can't play the piano and I don't know music theory :)
I just figured most things out by myself :)

If you want tips, add me on msn: appleyard_kris@hotmail.com

THE BOMB.

awesomeness!!!!!!!!

Thanks :D
If you want to hear similar songs, you might wanna check out the album I and F-777 made, see my newspost for details :)

Love it, period

DL'ed this 3 years ago almost. At the worst of times I can still lean back, exhale and enjoy this song. Can't say that about almost any other track/song I've heard in my life. Thank you. I'll definitely check out your album, you earned the money. I think you'd like Beloved by VNV Nation too, it really reminds me of this song. Anyway, 10/10 5/5 period.

Kr1z responds:

Thanks so much for the support !!!

Awesome

I got the album, but this is one of the best songs, glad u uploaded it to newgrounds XD

Haha you're welcome :)