Reviews for "Valley of Death--_--"

Very nice!

I like this quite a bit! It doesn't have that generic and overused sound to it that the majority of the DnB songs I've listened to on here have.

I like the different stages of the music a lot!

great DnB

Damn dude, I'm pretty new to NG's AP and I have to say that your DnB tracks are my fave. The intro min. on this song was f'in epic. I like how you always keep your tracks from becoming repetitive unlike others out there. Nice pro sound.

The only criticism I have is I thought the last min. or so of the track the bass was a bit over-distorted. Other people may like that though...

Keep it up! looking forward to the next one

Wow this is cool.

I like how you use strings and piano to add to the dark effect. The string intro and the piano ending are a perfect example. Another thing I like is how the synths seem to fade in after the string intro. I think of the Grim Reaper when I hear this song. 5/5 and 10/10!

I like my version of the quote better...

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I am the biggest, baddest motherfucker in the damned valley."

Totally. Awesome. 10/10, 5/5! Keep up the good work, man!

Great Bass

Wow, how do you make such a great bass sound? I envy you.

PERVOK responds:

We call it magic, where I come from.