Reviews for "Valley of Death--_--"

wow

Very well mixed, so much texture to it. Amazingly well made. 10/10!

amazin

really gd. would do gd on zombie survival game

Sounds powerful

Good track, pumps me up for sure.

This isn't good...

IT'S INHUMANLY GREAT! Woah, very very good job. Normally I'd try to give you constructive critics, but well, I don't know what to give critics on. The only thing I think is wrong, is that you don't got more downloads for this song, than 1300... this song, for me, is as good as e.g ParagonX9's best songs ( that for sure got 10 000 + downloads!). I'll try to advertise this song to friends and such. I mean this song, six and half a minute long track of pure awesomeness, that's something very rare in the AP. That's just my opinion I guess.

However, I really want you to submit something that resembles this song :). Another thing I want to tell you, I rarely put stuff on favourites, but this song's going there for sure :].

Keep up the awesomely great work, man!

PS. Just one question... I'm curious to know which program you use. :] This song's very well mastered.

PERVOK responds:

Well thank you for a very great review! I use Reason 3.0 exclusively now, man I love that program.

Thanks again man!

Dark,dirty and evil.

I always liked most of your music and this is one piece that i like.
This was very dark and bad ass.I felt energetic at first part and about 3.13 mellow.This song changes moods and i like that.There was a scent of something epic about it.Overall good!
The main thing that bugs me in your work is the quality of tools you are working with.I don't know is it on purpose but most of your songs sound very MIDI-ish to me.Like they were made on a C64 program or sort.
Overall I enjoyed and,am enjoying your work.Thanks.
9/10 and 5/5

PERVOK responds:

Yeah... thanks for the review and all but this is definitely not MIDI :(