Reviews for "TMS2 #21, 22, and 23"

W00t!

Thank you for making more pointless crap. You Rock stuff so hard its not even funny and stuff....

hehe

Psy, I've always Loved your movies/comics, BUT THIS IS DA BEST!!!

keep the good stuff up.

/THE 1Nz@NĂ©

omgroflmao!

lmao. that was funny. since I originally read these three comics on your site, seperately, I will be reviewing them sepereately. dun dun dun!

#21: I love their new names. This one wasn't quite as funny, except for the Abscense of Light part. The Out-takes rocked though.

#22: this was the funniest of the three. The best part was the FBI guy's voice. Bunderbar... lol. I could say that all day. Which is what I've been doing. bunderbar bunderbar bunderbar

#23: wtf? this one sucked. it wasn't funny at all, and it was really short and pointless. Double looks like a freaking anteater at the end there. But the one part that was funny was what the Dr. Pepper had written on it when Double was drinking it. (I won't say it because I don't want to spoil it for any viewers who are reading this.) The Out-takes were kind of funny, though.

All in all, TMS2 is turning out to be way better than 1. Keep up the good work, and keep rolling out the original ideas!

And in closing, Gojirott's review of this was full of crap and everything you said in response to it made perfect sense. Just thought I'd mention that.

nice

good job on that peice of work you should make more like it like a sequel or something ^_^ ok then bybybybybybybybhyybyyb

the violnc is 2 begause fists punches u

and y dos "doubble" have marios hat