Reviews for "SEPTEMBER"

its amazing how gay gr8 shyt this is

fuckin awesum buddy.

great

all your flash movies are great.

Now this man has taste!

Awesome Job

I liked this, it's one of my favorites! Their lipsynching was pretty good, and like everyone else, I think your editing was great. The kids in the video really looked like they were having a good time, and the scenes you picked went well with the song.

I'm a little confused about the breakdown at the end, though...

lolz

what is up with that guy and that girl in the orange shirt, are they 2gether?

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE IT GUYS!!!!!!! That was the one of the best submissions i have ever seen on newgrounds, or by many ameture filmmakers that i have seen at all! Mainly because of the editing. It was seriously great, I spent like a week trying to put something together that MY friends and I had made, and it wasn't nearly as smooth. Not to mention the overall mood of the video, which was great, I was smiling the whole time. Oh, and anyway, what program were you using to edit?

dookiemoole responds:

I used this sony vaio computer exclusive program movie shaker. AWESOME for trimming but thats it. Generally a lacking program. Also, i really never get what's so great about the editing in this. Do i just have some talent that makes it easy for me, or is movie shaker a good program?