Reviews for "SEPTEMBER"

ok this sucks

I actually sat through that whole thing, HOPING that something funny or cool would happen. what the FUCK is that shit supposed to be? A bunch of faggot kids is what it looks like to me, I'm sorry I had to dis your shit but I almost threw up it was so fucking pathetic. What I don't understand is that so many people actually liked this crap. What the fuck is wrong with you all??? This is what the world would be like if michael jackson was president! Horrible gayness everywhere. Okay I'm gonna go puke now.

dookiemoole responds:

i spent 4 years and millions of dollars making this....sniff....

good

keep up the good work. oh and by the way who is this girl in red that is in everybody and september.

she is brianna!

I swear that I have seen this one before...

I know that I have seen this one. Have you ever submitted this before this? Oh well...I think that your EVERYBODY one was a lot better. This one was alright, but I liked that other one a lot better. You should do one of these with some modern day music...that would be pretty cool.

dookiemoole responds:

you liked the otehr one because it had BRIANNA in it!

great movie

funny as hell! keep on making these movies!

oh i will, i will

That was so gay

Dude, that was the gayest thing ive ever seen. But i couldnt stop laughing and it was perfectly done so you get a 10. Also it's now one of my favorite movies. Exellent job. PS the girl in red is hot, tell her i say so. haha hope shes over 18 or ill feel really wrong. anyway, nice job.

dookiemoole responds:

she's like 13 you sick-....thanks!