Reviews for "The Final Dump"

well

This is the only portal entry that has ever made my laugh out loud, well done bro
the graphics weren't all that good, but the animation was great, so i gave it 10 anyway
I've given this perfect scores all round
by the way.. would u tell me where i can get some of those cool sound effects?

FUNNNY

FUNNYEST SHIT MOVIE I Ever seeN THAT DESEVEd a 10

YAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I can't stop watching this!

Um, yeh, GRooVey, quite a mad shit I'd say

yeh yummy

HOLY SHIT (no pun intended)

HAHAHA DUDE MAKE ANOTHER I WAS LAUGHING FOR HOURS I PROBABLY SAW IT TWENTY TIMES I WONDER IF YOU GOT THE IDEA OF THE NAILS FROM THAT GEICO COMMERCIAL WHERE THE GUY WAS EATING DRIED UP LEAVES FROM A HOUSE PLANT INSTEAD OF POTATOE CHIPS BUT THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER BUT THE BEST PART HAD TO BE WHEN HE SPIKED THE POOP BALL IN THE TOILET HAHAHAHAHA. OW IT JUST MAKES ME CRINGE WHEN HE LOOKS AT HIS POOP AND SEES NAIL STICKING OUT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA WELL ENOUGH WITH THE HAHAS BOTTOM LINE MAKE A SEQUEL!!!!!!!!!!!

smokeshow responds:

hahaha well that geico commercial has been brought up a number of times now so I thought I may as well clear that up ehehhe .... To be honest I've never seen that commercial so I never got the idea from it, personally I watch average about 2 hours of T.V. a month MABYE..... I have been an animator for 10 years and I used to use a prgram called animator pro (this is way before the I-NET age). I made a movie called dump and pretty much it was just a guy getten pissed off cause he couldn't get a turd out. It would just sit half way so finally he reaches in and just rips that fucker out and hurls it in the toilet and yells at it cause he's pissed of the turd wouldn't play ball and just slide out... I decided it was good and easy enough to make it on flash, I wanted something quick cause I was working on OUT OF THIS WORLD at the time... so I did so and I thought to myself.... ("Wouldn't it be just that much funnier if I through a few nails in that turd?") then I thought how on earth nails would ever get in a fat ole turd and only by a total dumb assed fuck head accident could that happen.... so there you have it!!!! I'm glad you liked the movie thanks for the reviews hahahaha PEACE OUT YO YO YO YO YO!