Reviews for "°{SSBB - Ridley Metalized}°"

nice stuff

nice rhythmchanges. i look frorward to the full version

Son-Of-Dime responds:

Yeah, the original song is a little strange. The time sig is basicaly 5/8 and 6/8. Anyway thanks for the review.

sweet

i cant wait to hear the finished version

Son-Of-Dime responds:

Yeah it will be great : )

Nice

Really nice song here man, can't wait till the fully-orchestrated version comes out. Symphonic metal songs never fail to kick ass. Anyways though, I still got some suggestions to make.

Good Things:
-Nice melody over all, a very catchy riff, and very accurate, it really emulated the original.
-Loved the little distortions you threw in around 1:13. I always seem to like those kinds of things in my metal songs.

Bad Things:
-Kind of empty sounding, but obviously due to the lack of orchestra. Personally, I would recommend Jrayteam6 or Sasha-Tarquin because those two are very talented and definitely have a lot of experience in heavy metal and orchestra integration.
-Drums kind of ruined it for me to be completely honest. They just sounded very hollow and way too overpowering, especially that really bad sounding snare no offense.
-Guitar playing was great and all, but I didn't really like the tone. It was definitely heavy enough, but I would've preferred a more clear and not as "buzzy" sounding tone.
-I feel like some dark sounding choir would've worked well in this song to make it more dramatic but I'm not sure if the original had it or not so...

All in all, very good song and concept here man, can't wait till the full version comes out. Keep em' coming! 5/5, peace.

Son-Of-Dime responds:

Thanks a lot for the constructive comment dude. I made it a long time ago, and I used to have a bad gear. Though, the drums are not that bad IMo ; ). I will ask Sasha-Tarquin or Jrayteam6 about the orchestra part, thanks for the tip : ).

Thanks again for the review :P

its awesome

yet as the guy below me said that it should be in the next smash bros game i disagree it is awesome i know but nothing that should be i smash bros so technomean474 if i were you,i'd leave the original composers do the music for brawl

Huh

i doesnt sound like it at all.
to much metal maybe...

Son-Of-Dime responds:

Man ... if you don't like metal, why are you checking my song ? This version is supposed to me Metalized, => it's metal.
Die in hell