Reviews for "°{SSBB - Ridley Metalized}°"

\m/

The song sounded very powerful with the guitar! The drums were perfect and it had a nice rhythm! You did an extremely good work, Son-Of-Dime (Sonofkirk)! 10/10 5/5
-Hacsev

Son-Of-Dime responds:

Thanks again bro, it's awesome to read all your review !

Nice

Really nice song here man, can't wait till the fully-orchestrated version comes out. Symphonic metal songs never fail to kick ass. Anyways though, I still got some suggestions to make.

Good Things:
-Nice melody over all, a very catchy riff, and very accurate, it really emulated the original.
-Loved the little distortions you threw in around 1:13. I always seem to like those kinds of things in my metal songs.

Bad Things:
-Kind of empty sounding, but obviously due to the lack of orchestra. Personally, I would recommend Jrayteam6 or Sasha-Tarquin because those two are very talented and definitely have a lot of experience in heavy metal and orchestra integration.
-Drums kind of ruined it for me to be completely honest. They just sounded very hollow and way too overpowering, especially that really bad sounding snare no offense.
-Guitar playing was great and all, but I didn't really like the tone. It was definitely heavy enough, but I would've preferred a more clear and not as "buzzy" sounding tone.
-I feel like some dark sounding choir would've worked well in this song to make it more dramatic but I'm not sure if the original had it or not so...

All in all, very good song and concept here man, can't wait till the full version comes out. Keep em' coming! 5/5, peace.

Son-Of-Dime responds:

Thanks a lot for the constructive comment dude. I made it a long time ago, and I used to have a bad gear. Though, the drums are not that bad IMo ; ). I will ask Sasha-Tarquin or Jrayteam6 about the orchestra part, thanks for the tip : ).

Thanks again for the review :P

LOL and good

this was pretty good and except for the one below me you put thanks a lot man or thanks alot dude that was funny keep doing what your doing cause your doing awsome 5/5 and i don't hand those out alot (i'm a dirty lier i hand them out alot but yours deserves it)

"thanks a lot"

Not complete?

Still pretty badass. Gets my blood pumping. :D

Son-Of-Dime responds:

Haha, yeah I have to add all the orchestra stuff but I'm not able to do it ... i'm looking for someone who could do it ^^.

btw, thanks for the review dude !

Fucking Crazy

Great stuff here, Keep it up MAN!!!

yay ! Thanks a lot man : ) \m/