Reviews for "Squigo's Halloween Horror"

Johnny Rocketfingers is such a friggin' badass!

I loved every moment of this one, it's hilarious! I remember watching all of the previous Squigo's, I hate to say, but I somehow got attached to the Stick Figuire with the frown that couldn't fit in his own head on the Notebook paper... :( But oh well, the humor in this one made up for that greatly! The Black Guy was histaricle, and poor Squigo never does have a good day does he? Oh well...Has Johnny Rocketfingers teamed up with Squigo for life? Creating a non-stop laughing duo? I certainly hope so because both characters are awesome! Can't wait for the Christmas one of this!

Phobos Technology, Phobotech.

Wohoo!

Best halloween movie so far. Damn clock crap. Would have been cooler if it were longer though, anyway good stuff.

wow ...

TWO OF THE BEST ARTIST EVER MAKING A MOVE....PRICELESS.....sorry man but i just like ryan WAYYY better than your shit big gay bubbas just not funny anymore...oh and if ryans reading this tell him to keep jhonny rocketfinger at no voice cuz hes coool like that

Awwwsome!

That was absolutly awsome! :D Seriously, you gotta keep this up. But I got one question, was the stick man figure at the end Happy Noodle Boy from the Johnny The Homocidal Maniac series?

nicely done