For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 163 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Squigo's Halloween Horror"

Awwwsome!

That was absolutly awsome! :D Seriously, you gotta keep this up. But I got one question, was the stick man figure at the end Happy Noodle Boy from the Johnny The Homocidal Maniac series?

sweet

you kick so much ass and that last one was hilarous i love your stuff keep rocking bro

Awesome!

VERY nice use of the club song from the beginning of Blade . . . Now I'm going to have to figure out what it's called. If you know, tell me. The animation is really strong . . . nice work!

hmm

It was good, but it should have been longer!!! It would have been way more cooler. But it was still good.

Excellent! Funny and unexpected!

This is a really cool halloween theme movie. Great Animation and really funny. Sound was a bit hard to make out in places but otherwise, keep up the good work Tony. :)