For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 163 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Squigo's Halloween Horror"

That was pretty funny lol

Jonny Rocketfingers kicks ass lol. Nice work ^_^

wow ...

TWO OF THE BEST ARTIST EVER MAKING A MOVE....PRICELESS.....sorry man but i just like ryan WAYYY better than your shit big gay bubbas just not funny anymore...oh and if ryans reading this tell him to keep jhonny rocketfinger at no voice cuz hes coool like that

I love shorts.

I tend to like quick shorts more than big long movies. And it was funny, keep up the good work!

FUNNY!

THAT WAS PRETTY FUNNY BUT TO SHORT. MAKE IT LONGER THEN IT WILL BE PERFECT BUT I LIKE IT JUST THE SAME.PEACE!

Wonderous!

There are so many twists to this clip that it would make anyone like it. Plus, there's violence. Wonderful work!