Reviews for "A song, with no title"

SO AWSOME ONLY ONE THING CAN DISCRIPTBE IT

\m/

Lol thanks a lot man!
Yeah! \m/

my favorite song ever on NG!

ever since you first popped up and owned my face with you music about a year ago, i knew you had talent.
and then i listen to this.
this is so fuckin heavy and so stupidly metal, that im bleeding black outta my ears.
this song has surpassed everythings else on NG for me.
its amazing. the speedy part thats start at about 1:35 sounds alot like avenged sevenfold, i dont know if they are an inspiration to you but it sounds like them.
the break down at 3:09 blows my mind.
Fuckin amazing job keep this shit up.
Cant wait for Cthulhu Pt. 2

peace!

Woow thanks a lot!! :)
Glad to see that you listened to my work from the very begining! :)
No I wasn't realy influenced by Avenged, but rather by As Blood Runs Black or some It Dies Today maybe.
Don't worry, Part 2 will come soon ^^

BROOOOOTAAAL

Woow, the drumms are simply AWESOME, is a really good song
my favorite part is 3:51, good work dude

\m/\m/\m/\m/\m/ 5 horns for this

TheRealSam responds:

Thanks a lot man! Yeah I realy tried to work harder on the drums for this song! :p

AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on a scale of 1-1 your a 5000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000 i dont know that number so dont bother trying to find out the name for it but dude that song is awsome!!!!! i just started playing the guitar so do u think u can do me an awsome favor and email me the 2 Guitar parts pleaseand maybew the drums if you could but i want guitar more?I really want to be able to play that when i get good eenuf if u could that would be awsome dude u r awsome!! please email the parts at Linkboy96@aol.com Hey dont forget this i praise ur musak!!!!!

TheRealSam responds:

First, thanks a lot for your review man!
Then, I'm sorry but I just can't send you the tablatures of my work.
But I can send you the guitars only, or drums only (in MP3).
I've got a Dropped D tuning (DADGBE).
So I'll send the files to you as soon as possible!

Huh.

I don't and haven't reviewed enough of your songs, and you kick ass. Sorry dude. I swear I'll make it up to you. I do listen to your shit,.,.even have some on the pod.
Anyways, would you mind if I fucked around with this, vocally?
I have a few ideas...
If not, no worries, still a kick ass song.

Current Score

4.48 / 5.00 (+ 0.0071)

TheRealSam responds:

K man, do your version! :) Put some vocals over it, go ahead! :)
I'm very glad that you liked my song, that's just sooo awesome!!!
Thanks a lot, and btw, I looove your work too!!! :D