Reviews for "larry vs. gnomes entry"

So Larry will be when I grow up

Simple but effective, good range of colors and a classic shade yourself shine in the right blade (at the end between the edge and shadow) is the only problem if you figas good portion of the drawing is carried out without the metallic effect is as if it were not there but in general is perfect.

i appreciate the feedback;D

i do need to work on my metals for sure. everyday i'll get a little bit better.

thanks for the ten!

HOLY CRAP!

you made my day SO much better! seriously, i love your interperetation, and the composition of the cogs and enemies to frame the peice is so awesome. i'd love to watch you work some time, you're really an inspiration to me!

sweet!

glad you like the image. i know it isn;t too gnome heavy but i've been drawing a lot of "swarm" pics lately and wanted to do something else. great stuff jazza! and i'm trying to get some livestreaming happen, i'll be sure to drop you a line if you're interested.

Awsome , but what

This a an awsome picture but is that a chasity belt he is waering?

jouste responds:

it's to protect his family jewels!

with the amount of action larry is seeing i think he'd need an apparatus like this one ;D

thanks for the high score pal!

Nice effect!

The mood of the coloring comes together in this pic, awesomely! I love his ANGRY CROTCH!

haha awesome!

i am happy that you like his angry crotch. it is important to protect areas like that. thanks for stopping by with the comments and kind words!

*highfives*

Is this going to be a weekly thing?

You know what im going to say ;D

jouste responds:

haha thanks for the comment!

and i know its something about ceasing to amaze ;P good to hear from you again!