Reviews for "larry vs. gnomes entry"

as always, looks pretty damn awesome!

I must say, good job, it looks pretty damn good!
(inb4 fp)

hey sweet!

thanks for avidly checking out the portal. i know that everybody there really appreciates getting checked out even when they don't make the front page.

thanks for the high score pal!

So Larry will be when I grow up

Simple but effective, good range of colors and a classic shade yourself shine in the right blade (at the end between the edge and shadow) is the only problem if you figas good portion of the drawing is carried out without the metallic effect is as if it were not there but in general is perfect.

i appreciate the feedback;D

i do need to work on my metals for sure. everyday i'll get a little bit better.

thanks for the ten!

Great!!

As always you make me feel like a little ant in art ;D. This is a really great drawing dude! If that was a boss... I don't think I'd play it because he seems like he could kick my ass XD. He is very creative and original. And I can see him in some kind of larry game or like... Alien hominid/ castle crashers. Which is even cooler! And larry has a pissed crotch o.o Again really awesome picture! ^^

jouste responds:

hey glad you like it pal!

the boss is pretty tricky to fight. an ant in art! ant's can lift 50 times their own weight or something! that's great news! keep on drawing pal! and thanks for the review!