Reviews for "All Your Candy"

I don't even like clocks but....

What makes this fun is you get to beat up clocks! Applesauce Bitch! LOL! Good job

Could have been better....

No pie man, what is wrong with you? Need blood from the clocks, and maybe different animations as the clocks get beaten up like bruises and whatnot. You should be able to beat up bio clock as well.

Good job, and u kept this a secret too.

Matt

Pretty good

I liked this, i had some fun with it. Maybe add in a high score record or something...oh and for some reason i couldnt hit the guy shaped like the bomb...maybe its supposed to be like that or something, i dunno. but he just didnt take hits when i attacked. oh maybe add in increasing difficulties or something, i had like 140 candy and just didnt really feel like continuing...so maybe some more depth or some such. i dunno...all in all, i liked it. 4/5

very nutty

funny whatever apple clocl is saying and idea was good. all i can say is nice work.

Fun.

I enjoyed it very much so beating the little clocks and stealing their cadny,much fun and the gameplay was really good (took a little bit to get used to) but i had a good time,great job. =)