Reviews for "Carious Weltling"

i love the bad lands sries im makeing my own monstres for the bad lands

@samuel777 when using all of the blood, the birdo dries up and dies.

This game is funny yet disgusting! (Not in a bad way) heres a tip for all you people out there! To switch your cross-hair (What your target looks like) push page up or page down unless you don't have any new ones. Anther tip is how to do your special attack. To barf all your blood out just hold the mouse instead of clicking and after about 1 1/2 seconds you will start it but it takes alot of blood so beware. It's good only for doing combos which really only give you double points and are just fun. Whats really annoying is how I died, was I was trapped with nails, a STUPID giant 3-hit thing came down and hit me on the head, stunning me and then a STUPID cactus came up and sliced my head off. At least I got 2 more kills before my blood all gushed out. It actually is sorta fun to get your head copped off because it basically is your special attack but you are dying in the progress... You know I never have tried running out of blood but I really don't want to take any chances so can anybody tell me what happens when you run out of blood? Just burp/barf out all your blood and tell me what happens after if you die or you get more or...What? This part now is for the creator of the game! Hey, what inspired you to make this game, how did you get the idea of the dead bird... Thing? What did you have to do to think of how to draw it and WHAT THE CRAP IS THE POINT OF THE GAME it's just an endless shooting fest! But still I say this was a very addiction game I couldn't stop playing until I died. I rated 4.5 because there seems to be no point to this game (and to most) and I wish you could have told it or put it in the game. Also I have 2 more questions. The first is you should make a second Carious Weltling game and the second is when is the game that was shown when you die coming out? What website are you putting it on? Well I don't wanna type much more I have been for like 10 full minutes. Please rate this fairly and truthfully. If you find it helpful or like it, rate so but if you don't then do so too. (Wow now at the end I have 2015 Characters left! XD)

o.e

why do i find the main character so disgustingly adorable!?

Disgusting but Awesome

I haven't seen a game grosser than Carious Welting in a long time. The main character is a hideous mass of sinewy skin, the enemies are either blobs of sewed-up flesh that barely holds together or a cactus monster that wants to cut you apart, and your main attack is to vomit your own blood.

That said, there's something oddly charming about just how vomit-inducing the whole thing is, and though the game is a little slow to get interesting, once it does it's amazingly addictive. Every time I'm about to get bored, the game throws something new at me, like nails that obstruct your path, the aforementioned cactus enemies, or a super power-up that lets you devour everything in sight. There's not a lot of depth to Carious Welting, but it sure is some good arcadey fun.