Reviews for "The Silent Ones"

awe inspiring

Its art like this that just makes me want to just shut out all the sound in the world and freeze time just so that I can spend the remainder of my life staring at this master piece........... That is of course until I get bored, nothing personal.

Humble

Thats how I feel when I look at your art. These giants just give me the feeling of "Calm yourself human, everything is as it should be" its very inspiring for me in my creative writing. To stop, take a look and admire the work that has been done. Keep up with the epic work, its more powerful than you think.

Epic

My friend, you've just made my day.

sigh

This piece REALLY makes me want a Shadow of the Colossus sequel.

I guess my imagination will have to suffice.... Thanks for this.

Great Job

this piece of art work is very well done and i congradulate you on it... the fog (or mist) adds a great theme to the picture.