Reviews for "_-={Machine of Judgement}=-_"

I would Like to see Someone Hate your songs!

All your Masterpieces are Amazing Even though my Fav is _-=(Apocalypse)=-_.

MaestroRage responds:

Thank you demonmasteransem! I'm glad you like the work, thank you again for the review! I'm glad you liked it!

Well, wone thing's for certain...

... This flash file is never gonna have to go through that... 5... Download... Awaiting someone to make the video (It definitely would be interesting)...

The ultimate judgement music

Very dramatic and just listening to it tells a story.
Excellent work!

COOL!!!

I like this song! As masterfully crafted as one of my own (BEFORE my PC crashed, and before I knew about NEWGROUNDS,) yes, I would sit, go back, and listen to my songs. I had a song similar in NATURE to this song, but it was not exactly themed like this song, and not exactly the same tune, either.
Start: The PC I am using is starting to act funny, the vidcard starting to fail, the song rises in energy as I start to scramble frantically to try to fix it.
0:43 I get a few moments of stability as I come up with a workaround, but I know it will not hold for very long.
1:39 Oh no! The vidcard can't take it for much longer as the system begins to unhinge, the OS starting to error as I scramble to come up with another solution!
2:09 I can't come up with a solution as the system begins to spiral downhill towards the inevitable crash...
2:19 The system is on it's final gasp as I try to save the vidcard.
2:28 I admit defeat as the vid card finally dies as Windows XP holds up the dead PC in the air, proudly knowing that it has claimed another victim.

This shows you how much I HATED Windows XP.

Great Improvement!

I remember downloading and listening to this song a long time ago. Just listened to it now and I was like whoa! It was already amazing before, but the edits you made just made it epic! Towards the beginning of the song it started off strong then died down too quickly. Now it is perfect.