Reviews for "_-={Machine of Judgement}=-_"

Outstanding!

The entire tale of P-Bot is simply astounding. It is a grim and dark tale indeed and I enjoy sitting back and putting it altogether in my mind. It would be quite fascinating to see a Newgrounds user make a flash using this audio and adapt the same story you've given. Everything twisting and turning within a nice range, it is absolutely evil. The dark side of P-Bot. Excellent work as always.

Sincerely,
The-Great-One

MaestroRage responds:

It was a fun story to tell TGO! I don't normally do things like this and heck it was time the bot has it's time to shine ;D! I was planning on doing an entire suite for all the bots, but I just don't have that kind of time. So I took the most important bot, and gave him a tribute.

I do wonder what this would be like if it were animated. I guess we can always dream eh?! For now, I just hope people enjoy it!

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

Heh

I love most of your work, some of it makes me really upset about random things lol :) (that's not bad at all), I'm a really emotional type of guy and I always have the same mood of the music that I'm listening to.
Nice as always, keep up the good work ^^

-Elk

Amazing!

This should be in an movie or a game.
Really nice music for films n games.

The Story Line

The story to read as the song went on was the best part. That's what music is about. Being able to translate the emotions into music. 10/10 5/5

wowww.

omg this is awesome stuff!!!!! its like mix classic and rock/metal or whatever the other sound is. AWESOME.. never heard another piece vaguely like this. love the storyline that accompanies it.