Reviews for "_-={Machine of Judgement}=-_"

Nice new elements

Hy maestro!

I'm glad to listen to your newest submission and I'm glad to hear that you're back to crush some more >:)

The electronig gitar was a great sound - it totally reminds me to a soundtrack but I can't tell you wich one... Besides this - it 'rocks' in all meanings. The choir staccato is also great...

But the thing that most caught my ears are the brass (or french horn?) riffs as the blows before a new segment (as at 1:40) and the brass staccatos are also beyond superb quality... I whis I could have such stuff... I'd gladly pound around with them...

To be honest I havent heard the low 'plucked' staccato pizz stings... I understand the concept and the image you wanted to show it this way, but at the beginning it was a bit too random (for me of course). After that you arranged them in a more rythmic way - I liked that. Maybe something that could have been more usefull in the beginning too...

Otherwise nothing to complain about... only that you've forgotten to write some review about my latest tracks. >:)

So great work as usual. Keep it up! 5/5, faved, 10/10, oscar and golden globe nomination and whatever you whis..:)

MaestroRage responds:

ah yes, I just recently found the trumpet and trombone flutter, which is what you hear at 1:40 and at the beginning (think around 0:23). They added a great quality to the song I don't think I could have achieved otherwise.

The brass staccatos are actually a very big blend of everything I had in the brass section. By themselves they have a rather flimsy and uninspiring sound. However blended together and enforced at certain areas i've found that they can make a very gritty, very rough texture which was very ideal for this song.

I realize the beginning was random, and this is kinda how I wanted it. Having it pluck with the rhythm just seemed... not to work. I mean the flash portal doesn't vote on a flash in a predictable fashion. You get a cluster of high votes, then a cluster of bad, a mess of both, etc etc. This is why I did it the way it did. I agree whole heartedly with you, for story telling purposes, it had to be done.

I forgot about your new track X(! Thank you for the reminder, i'll get to it right away! Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

very good

I felt really sorry and bad for the blammed flash file ;o

Fantacstic

bsolutly Marvolus if this were in a game i'd but it just to hear this u shuld try makin this into a game thn postin it right here on newgronds Good Job Buddy

FUCKING EPIC

THE TITLE SAYS IT ALL

EPICNESS!

I might even animate it! :o