Reviews for "_-={Machine of Judgement}=-_"

Bravo

the amazing story and the excellent musical piece makes me wonder. Do you come up with the music or the story first. Great work :D

MaestroRage responds:

Well first I create the basic foundation of the story. I ask myself, what do I want to portray? In this case, it was a flash being destroyed by one mean ass robot, namely P-Bot.

Okay, thats the very basic bones. Now I give them attributes. How I want them to behave in the job. In this case, I wanted the flash file to be terrified, so its scampering about *rapid flutes were made to depict it running around frantically*, and I wanted P-Bot to be a kind of unbreakable force, which is why there is a great deal of brass and harsh melodies.

This is all to get the song clicking. As it goes, i'll add more and more to the story. When the song is fully done, i'll flesh out the story. Making it more fluent, re writing parts for aesthetic reasons. And then off it goes!

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

The epitome of struggle

This track is by far my favorite, and one of the best songs on the entire newgrounds network, period. An epic battle rages to which there is no end, no victory. Your mind, your hopes are tossed down an endless abyss to which there is no recourse. From beginning to end, every minute instrument, every effect is perfect. AAA+ all the way! I hope to see more works of similar nature in the future...

Great way to describe the song.

I'm sure that played a huge part into people like it more. The song is well put together and overall sounds very epic. You got my download.

MaestroRage responds:

Thanks Patrick! Every song has a story to it, at least formed off one, so I hope that helps in getting people into the vibe of listening!

Thanks again for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

Nice.

I had my speakers turned up way too loud when that guitar sound ripped through the song. I loved it though.

Your sounds are top notch.

nice

a very full song, i love the guitar in the back. but the guitar needs a kick ass solo though!