Reviews for "_-={Machine of Judgement}=-_"

I will make!

Maestro Rage, i wish to make the flash that you have described to us, i would love to have you accept, anyway, your work deserves at its least a flash dedicated to it!

MaestroRage responds:

Of course TimtheHue! All my songs I upload here are for free use for whatever reason. Best of luck on the project, even if you don't finish I hope you walk away from it a better flash artists!

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

Excellent story

I can see all that happening as I listen to the song. You did an amazing jog, and I admire all the hard work you put into mking this piece.

wow

lol kind of brital for u man i mean seriously even tho its just files lol i still like like it 10 and 5 from me

WOOT

EPIC!!!

What can I say that hasn't already been said?

When I first heard this song, I was in total awe of its epicness and... power, I guess. Then, I saw the plotline you added in, and made so much more sense... and I loved it even more. You really did put much effort into the story and the feeling. It's truly awe inspiring. Keep up the good work.

5/5