Create a free account to unlock the full magic and wonder of Newgrounds!

Reviews for "_-={Machine of Judgement}=-_"

lmfao! kudos! :D

lol, same here. i'd really love to see someone despise this.

VERY EPIC, indeed.
. . .
I LOVE THE STORY THAT GOES WITH THIS.
awesomeness! XD
i've listened to a couple of your songs, but this title caught my eye.
Machine Of Judgement.
.......
dun dunn DUNNN!!!! xD
poor flash file!! it's life..
it was so short...

*minute of silence*

mwahahahaha!!
>:D

this will forever stay in my head. ..the story, i mean.
the song won't have to stay in my head, as i wouldn't care for it to, seeing as how i am going to download this and listen to it whenever i feel epicness coming on :D

YEAHH!! xD
-vesta ":D

MaestroRage responds:

Well it wouldn't be TOO hard to find somebody who didn't like it. It's all a matter of taste after all ;D!

Glad you liked the story, I tried to make P-Bot look a bit more evil then it might be, still it made for good imagery so I made him as evil as they come.

Machine of Judgment does indeed sound epic. Probably misleading to listeners who arn't aware of Newgrounds and who P-Bot is, but then again this song was more FOR the audience at Newgrounds so yeah ;D!

I hope the epicness entertains you for many hours yet :D! Thanks for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

Awesome

Absolutely awesome track, I'm using this in an upcoming video using the physics engine "Phun", I'll keep you posted when it's done. This music is brilliant, love it!

MaestroRage responds:

Good to hear klimax! Good luck on your project! Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

Very good

Batterd and beaten the flash runs.
Batterd and bleeding it hides.
Each night I cradle my self asleep.
Alone I am, nothing to disturb me.
Alone, I feel somthing creeping up towards me.
Found I have been
I cannot even scream
Caugh I have been
Fought I have
Ripped apart I now am
Crushed into dust I say
A quickly made grave
In the future, many shall be ontop of me
So alone I shall never be.

I havn't checked out your music for a while, I'll make it up to ya ;)

Amazing =]

What a mad cunt

The epitome of struggle

This track is by far my favorite, and one of the best songs on the entire newgrounds network, period. An epic battle rages to which there is no end, no victory. Your mind, your hopes are tossed down an endless abyss to which there is no recourse. From beginning to end, every minute instrument, every effect is perfect. AAA+ all the way! I hope to see more works of similar nature in the future...