Reviews for "_-={Machine of Judgement}=-_"

Bravo

the amazing story and the excellent musical piece makes me wonder. Do you come up with the music or the story first. Great work :D

MaestroRage responds:

Well first I create the basic foundation of the story. I ask myself, what do I want to portray? In this case, it was a flash being destroyed by one mean ass robot, namely P-Bot.

Okay, thats the very basic bones. Now I give them attributes. How I want them to behave in the job. In this case, I wanted the flash file to be terrified, so its scampering about *rapid flutes were made to depict it running around frantically*, and I wanted P-Bot to be a kind of unbreakable force, which is why there is a great deal of brass and harsh melodies.

This is all to get the song clicking. As it goes, i'll add more and more to the story. When the song is fully done, i'll flesh out the story. Making it more fluent, re writing parts for aesthetic reasons. And then off it goes!

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

I'm glad this song was made.

It is very well thought out and executed. Brilliant!

MaestroRage responds:

Thank you OptimusWii! Thanks again for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

Puffed out chest!

After listening to this I found myself walking around with my chest puffed out. This is a piece that creates a character with brute strength and mild intelligence. I enjoyed the adventure of seeing him meander about.

MaestroRage responds:

well as long as you didn't walk around destroying everything in your path I guess thats a good thing :D!

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you enjoyed the story and review!

Nice new elements

Hy maestro!

I'm glad to listen to your newest submission and I'm glad to hear that you're back to crush some more >:)

The electronig gitar was a great sound - it totally reminds me to a soundtrack but I can't tell you wich one... Besides this - it 'rocks' in all meanings. The choir staccato is also great...

But the thing that most caught my ears are the brass (or french horn?) riffs as the blows before a new segment (as at 1:40) and the brass staccatos are also beyond superb quality... I whis I could have such stuff... I'd gladly pound around with them...

To be honest I havent heard the low 'plucked' staccato pizz stings... I understand the concept and the image you wanted to show it this way, but at the beginning it was a bit too random (for me of course). After that you arranged them in a more rythmic way - I liked that. Maybe something that could have been more usefull in the beginning too...

Otherwise nothing to complain about... only that you've forgotten to write some review about my latest tracks. >:)

So great work as usual. Keep it up! 5/5, faved, 10/10, oscar and golden globe nomination and whatever you whis..:)

MaestroRage responds:

ah yes, I just recently found the trumpet and trombone flutter, which is what you hear at 1:40 and at the beginning (think around 0:23). They added a great quality to the song I don't think I could have achieved otherwise.

The brass staccatos are actually a very big blend of everything I had in the brass section. By themselves they have a rather flimsy and uninspiring sound. However blended together and enforced at certain areas i've found that they can make a very gritty, very rough texture which was very ideal for this song.

I realize the beginning was random, and this is kinda how I wanted it. Having it pluck with the rhythm just seemed... not to work. I mean the flash portal doesn't vote on a flash in a predictable fashion. You get a cluster of high votes, then a cluster of bad, a mess of both, etc etc. This is why I did it the way it did. I agree whole heartedly with you, for story telling purposes, it had to be done.

I forgot about your new track X(! Thank you for the reminder, i'll get to it right away! Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

I will make!

Maestro Rage, i wish to make the flash that you have described to us, i would love to have you accept, anyway, your work deserves at its least a flash dedicated to it!

MaestroRage responds:

Of course TimtheHue! All my songs I upload here are for free use for whatever reason. Best of luck on the project, even if you don't finish I hope you walk away from it a better flash artists!

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!